Since December of 2016, AG Custom Design Furniture vision it’s to introduce to the market the most modern attractive, fashionable kitchen, cabinets, entertainment centers and concept walls in the market today, that are fashionable, attractive to the customer’s taste, while at the same time using practical designs, with different type of letter and woods in the engineering department.
The designs are so unique and useful that will forever change the old fashioned kitchen, cabinets, living rooms experience.
Prospect customers frequently contact AG Custom Design Furniture because of our ability to employ materials, techniques, and procedures that have been perfected by AG Custom Design Furniture for over 30 years and are technics challenging to found elsewhere as well as providing our customers with affordable price options for any ideas desired.
Our ability to excel in complex areas of furniture making are limitless. Few companies can match our type and quality of our custom work. Our capacity to properly incorporate (shark and stingray skin), into our furniture design is not conventional in our industry.
During the initial consultation, the scope of work is discussed. Since the function and appearance of the piece or pieces is addressed, we have found it helps our clients when they first gather a scrapbook of images that appeal to them. Pictures depicting colors, styles, materials, and more allow us to match the envisioned end product more closely.
After the consultation, conceptual drawings will be prepared and presented for approval within three weeks. When the conceptual design is approved, a contract outlining the price and estimated delivery date is completed.
TThe cost of having an object made by hand is based largely on the amount of labor hours it takes to make it. The material cost of a piece of furniture seldom exceeds 10%, even when the most exotic of woods and inlays are employed. The remaining 90% of the cost attributable to labor.
The value of an AG Custom Design Furniture piece will increase over time. Its value appreciates, particularly when it was an original design, or when a prominent architect or designer designed it. All of our furniture is signed and dated. Specific inscriptions can be made at your request.
Special coatings on the cutting edge of industrial coating technology are applied by hand to all AG Custom Design pieces. These coatings are resistant to stains from virtually all foods and beverages and most common household chemicals. The high quality of our finishes ensures that minimal maintenance is needed
The pieces may be cleaned as often as you like with a soft, clean cotton cloth dampened slightly with purified water. Waxes and polishes are not recommended. Our finishes are designed to protect materials from direct contact with moisture. If, by way of a chip or scratch, the integrity of the finish is compromised,
The cost of having an object made by hand is based largely on the amount of labor hours it takes to make it. The material cost of a piece of furniture seldom exceeds 10%, even when the most exotic of woods and inlays are employed. The remaining 90% of the cost attributable to labor.The process of buying a piece of handmade furniture that is specifically designed to fit your needs or tastes can be very exciting. A better understanding of this process will help you to achieve exactly what you imagine in your new piece with a minimum of effort.